Olympic Park, London, UK
The London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) site at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park measures over 500 acres in size and has been undergoing continual progression since hosting the London 2012 Olympics. At a critical point in its development, the LLDC needed to keep the public informed about upcoming changes and events.
The LLDC has ambitious plans to transform Olympic Park into a dynamic, beating heart destination in East London, with a mixture of commercial, residential and public realm elements.
We were introduced to inform site visitors of the variety of experiences and activities available at the park and build trust between the LLDC and its community.
- Add a readily available, digital layer to the site, which can be accessed 24/7
- Provide visitors with an informative reference point and a place to share feedback
- Share information about the park’s history and future
- Park users had easy access to up-to-date information regarding the site’s development and plans
- Increased staff capacity by automating the process of responding to visitor queries
“We have been working with the Hello Lamp Post team since 2017 on innovative community outreach in the Olympic Park. This has allowed us to continuously feedback to them and to include the public during all stages of construction.” Ben Edmonds, IT Programme and Change Manager, LLDC