West Ealing, London, UK
Hello Lamp Post’s deployment in West Ealing formed part of the region’s Liveable Neighbourhood programme and worked to engage with the community on matters such as green spaces, refining cycling paths, making streets safer for pedestrians and improving accessibility.
- Gather feedback from residents on a number of important issues
- Direct respondents to the West Ealing Liveable Neighbourhood website and invite them to share further feedback
- Provide an extra layer of consultation around the TFL supported ‘healthy streets’ approach
- Generated insight from the local community. Key talking points included adding more electric vehicle charging stations and widening pavements for pedestrians
- Increased engagement amongst residents
“Hello Lamp Post has modernised and scaled our ability to engage a wider community more often. We plan on further deploying Hello Lamp Post on many other consultations and engagement projects, including the next phase of our West Ealing Liveable Neighbourhoods work” – Josh Stanton, London Borough of Ealing Council