TP Bennett, London
TP Bennett is an architectural and design firm with offices in three UK locations – London, Leeds and Manchester. Having transitioned to working from home during the pandemic, the business needed to find out how its 350+ employees felt about returning to the office. During a sensitive time, it was important that TP Bennett delivered comms and invited their staff to give feedback in a trusted, empathetic manner. We designed an easy-to-use, virtual survey designed to collect both data and sentiment from employees.
- Find out how employees feel about returning to the office
- Understand employees’ work-from-home habits and challenges to identify how TP Bennett can best support them
- Gather suggestions for how to improve their office space
- Due to the accessibility of the tool, the platform received a higher engagement rate when compared to more traditional survey methods
- Insights allowed TP Bennett to make a more informed decision on the future working style of the organisation
- When asked to leave additional comments, 63% of respondents took the opportunity to share their thoughts and opinions in more detail