Between July 2018 and September 2019, the Big Bugs tour visited 13 Intu shopping centres. Intu used our platform to ensure the tour delivered a playful, engaging experience to visitors, which included families, parents and children. We added a digital layer to the Big Bugs tour that chatted with guests about nature, shared facts about the bugs and engaged users with fun stories.
- Deliver a playful experience to Intu customers
- Enhance the Big Bugs Tour by adding an element of interactivity
- Share information with shoppers about the tour and the bugs’ natural environment
- Increased participation in the tour
- Strong engagement amongst a youth audience – 5-18 year-olds formed 75% of the user base
- Over 80% of respondents had a positive experience with the platform